One Crazy Family

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rhia's Party weekend

Rhia and Chris on their big day
Rhia and Sarah at a backyard Party
Rhia and Rick in Germany...so young..so cute
Rhia and Dejah getting ready for big day

Okay so none of these are actually party pics...well birthday party pics...but i decided that since it was Rhia's birthday that at least we would have pics of her. I have many...these are just a couple...The party on Sunday night was apparently a good time for all....I slept throught the whole darn thing so I cant really comment...Thanks to everyone who showed up so that Rhia's big day was a success. I am not sure but I think Gramma Price is next on the birthday list....everyone save up for the strippers....gramma could. use a good lap dance. If anyone has anything to post on this sight please send it to me and I will post it...Mom ....auntie...that means you...auntie could you forward this page to terry and rob...then we can get them in on our blog....bye for now....have a good rest of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home