One Crazy Family

Friday, November 10, 2006

Pammy and MJs Road Trip

This is a shot from the Summit of the malahat...very cool dont ya think

This is a very pretty red tree...I dont know what it is called..but it is pretty and red....and I want one in my yard

Goldstream Park...Look up....Look Waaaaay Up

Just some flags blowing in the wind...in Chemainus

This is just a huge leaf....it was in perfect condition...but alas..it will die....goodbye sweet leaf....

It was such a fun road trip. I went with Meghan from work...good times. MJ behaved superbly. I cant wait to go again. I think next time we will head towards Gold River and MOunt Washington...gotta make use of the four wheel drive....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said…

    hey, we like your pictures and descriptions of the places you visited, it seems such a long way away for us here in Scotland. One of our ambitions to visit your country perhaps next year.

    The hoooomans are thinking of hiring a camper van and doing a tour. I will get left behind, but I can look at their pictures when they come back!

    Marvin in Scotland x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home