One Crazy Family

Sunday, December 03, 2006

It is fixed

yesterday i didnt get to post pictures cuz mom is not as smart as the average mom....all she had to do, apparently, is press ctrl and F5. Now you would think that would be easy...but mom pressed the F and the 5...freakin goof ball. Dad still hasnt quit laughing. oh well.
anyhow...this is me sitting on the bed waiting for mom to make it...she said i was alot of help.


Here is me sleeping on my bed. With my scooby doo blanket. I love my scooby blanket.

Here is me sleeping on my couch. I tell you, It was a really busy day. Back and forth from one bed to another.

Back on the couch today. Mom put a sheet on it cuz she is afraid i will get cold on the leather. So nice of her. I have had a very upsetting day. There is this ungodly new thing in our house right now...every time i walk by it, it starts singing horrible songs to me. I just ignore it....just roll my eyes and walk away...but the stupid things just sinnnnnnnnnnnnngs like there is no tomorrow. I hate it. Why is it here. Is it edible? I will let you know that tomorrow...(i have to wait until nobody is looking.)

THIS IS IT.....YIKES....

WELL TIME FOR ME TO REST. i HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO disable the fat red suited guy....wish me luck.....have a good week every dog....MJ....oh..and I would like to thank all my blogger friends for visiting my blog....I see Marvin and Sunshade...(i hear ya with the christmas cards sunshade...i am so glad all of ours are in the mail...(..I see Buster and Peanut...peanut i am so glad you are blogging more regular....) and i see Tin tin and Mfax..I will stop by all your blogs later....oh and does Any dog out there know how studly dudley is doing...i really miss him.....MJ OUT....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Samson & his Mummy Juliet said…

    Your Mummy is good to you with the blanket on the leather sofa - my Mummy got me a nice big blanket for her leather sofa too...it is red and says Liverpool F.C on it...what does that mean? Nothing to me. I wish I had a Scooby doo one......boooooooo. Lucky M.J

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home