One Crazy Family

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mary Janes play dates

Hey Dudley...Joey. Opy and Charlie and doofus and sunshade and Texas and every other dog...are you all out there today???? Army of 4???? Fufu?? Here I am ...I was lazy all week...so I decided I better put in a post to tell you I am still here. So all you pups OUt there...MJ Is IN Da house....and on the couch...well at the computer now...but heading back to the couch after I introduce you to some of my dawgs at the bark park...


These two little pooches are Sherman and Mable...Mable is the little sister...and Sherman is the big brother...they are very funny...they havent figured out yet though, if you keep bringing back the ball to your human...he will keep throwing it...so you only have to go get it and bring it back again...duh...that is a no brainer....I jsut hung out with mom ...she had treats in her pocket...(oh oh...mom best remember that next trip)


This is Cooper....Coop for short....his mom said he is going to get the big snip next week...and ...ouch...she doesnt mean a hair cut....Poor coop.....it was hard to get a picture of him...cuz the little fur ball doesnt sit still for long...


This is Pippin...he doesnt much care for me....I think he didnt like it when i ran up to him car window and scared the doggy treats out of him. He gave me quite a talking to...oh well...sometimes you gotta just take it like a lady..he is still very cute though.


This is Sam...he is Pippins brother. He is much friendlier than his brother. He is very gentle. He kept sniffin my mamma's pockets. She didnt share my treats though...there mama has them on a strict diet. Poor guys...know wonder Pippin is so grouchy. Well that is it for today...I didnt have much more to say. I hope you all have a nice rest of the weekend...Bye for now..MJ OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home